A diploma is granted to a student:
- Who has been in attendance for at least the full final semester of the school year immediately prior to graduation.
- Whose conduct and attendance have been satisfactory.
- Who has demonstrated 9th grade competency in the areas of Reading, Mathematics, and Language.
- Who has a zero balance on the school account.
- Who has completed the following course work in a satisfactory manner:
|Religion||40 semester periods (10 semester periods each year in attendance at an SDA secondary school.)|
|Language Arts||40 semester periods|
|Science||20 semester periods (10 must be a physical science and 10 must be a biological science)|
|Mathematics||20 semester periods|
|Social Studies||30 semester periods including 10 semester periods of U.S. History, 10 semester periods of World History, 5 semester periods of U.S. Government, 5 semester periods of Economics.|
|Physical Education||30 semester periods – 3 years (required during 9th and 10th grades and then either 11th or 12th grade)|
|Health||5 semester periods|
|Computer Applicaitons||5 semester periods|
|Fine Arts||5 semester periods|
|Work Experience *||5 semester periods (minimum of 2.5 semester periods while at MBA)|
|Electives||40 semester periods|
|Community Service||25 Clock hours per year|
|Total||240 semester periods|